>> Plants for high-quality plastic end products
The production of high-quality end products is the key to success when meeting the high demands of international markets.
As your partner in the plastics processing industry, we know these demands and have the experience to provide the most appropriate bulk materials handling systems solutions.
In more than 50 years Coperion has built over 350 PVC processing plants for the production of profiles, panels and pipes as well as PVC compounds.
Our plants are among the largest in the world. We have installed, for example, a supply system for a factory with 200 extruders producing window profiles in China and also a PVC compounding system with an annual capacity of 350,000 tonnes in Brazil.
Our many years of experience as well as competence in process engineering design ensure that our plants and systems have a high level of operational reliability and safety and maximum availability.
The optimum automation system for your plant
Coperion has its own WPC automation system which was developed especially for PVC processing and which has been in industrial use for more than 20 years. It offers customers the following benefits:
- Extensive field experience, as more than 150 PVC processing plants have been automated by a WPC to date
- Mixer automation was also integrated into the WPC, making plant operation even safer and more transparent
- The user interface of the WPC is fully implemented in the language of the respective country of use, ensuring simple and error-free operation
- Coperion offers a true 24/7 service hotline 365 days a year for maximising system availability
- More than 90 percent of all assignments (troubleshooting, modifications, changes to the recipes) can be completed quickly and inexpensively by means of remote maintenance (modem or internet)