Senior Sales Engineer – Compounding Plants
Department: Sales Department
Report to: Sales Director – DIPR
1. Sales Function:
- Report project details and market information for further analysis and development.
- Analyse target markets, establish and maintenance a long-term, reliable and beneficial relationship with customers, establish valuable contacts to decision makers.
- Negotiate technical and commercial contracts, coordinate and support the internal and external sales network as well as related departments to achieve common success.
- Develop and prepare technical proposal and commercial quotation with supports from Coperion Network and Coperion Shanghai team.
- Acquire, analyse and process detail project background and specifications regarding technical and commercial requirements from the customer, develop and implement a proper sales strategy in order to win the project.
- Sales mainly focus on Coperion Compounding Plants in China with budget and reporting responsibility. Responsible for achieving the budget planned.
2. Team Function:
- Cooperate with other team members to drive for the result-oriented with clear work split, tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensure proper communication and reporting of technical and commercial details internally, with customers and the Coperion Network.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering or related fields,
- Experienced sales/proposal/engineering background (min. five years) in European/American company with strong technical and commercial knowledge and ability to handle comprehensive technical specifications and commercial conditions at the same time.
- A high extent of motivation, self-assertion, determination and the willingness to travel are of prime importance,
- Good interpersonal and communications skills both in Chinese and English,
- Good computer skills are mandatory,
- Experience in plastic compounding/chemical/petrochemical business is preferred