Would you like to get some practical experience in the accounting team of an internationally successful industrial company? We offer an internship for students in our accounting team for the duration of up to one year, starting as soon as possible.
Internship Accountant 70-80% (6-12 months)
- You will be working closely together with your colleagues in the Accounting team, supporting with the daily tasks related to accounts payable as well as helping with the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing tasks
- Reconciliation of bank, cash and account data
- Support in accounting of expense reports and credit cards
- Partly preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Monthly financial analyses, based on our local ERP System
- Preparation of monthly financial data for final recording in HFM
Required Experience and education
- First experience or knowledge in Finance (ongoing or finished Bachelor Degree or higher education degree)
- Sound IT application knowledge, especially Excel, experience with an ERP system is advantageous
- Good communication skills, team-oriented personality with precise and structured work method
- Fluent in German and good English skills
What we offer
- Attractive opportunity to start your career in the finance department in an international business environment
- Intensive initial training as well as insight into other departments
- A challenging work environment in which you can show initiative and take over responsibility, working independently as well as in a team
Are you ready for this challenge? We look forward to receiving your job application by email to Nathalie Gerber, HR Business Partner at HumanResources@coperionktron.ch.
For this internship position we only accept direct applications sent via email and do not cooperate with recruitment agencies. Thank you for your understanding!