Coperion Virtual Academy Webinar on:
Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 10 AM (Eastern Standard Time)
As the applications for both continuous loss in weight feeding and loss in weight batching grow, so do the requirements of higher accuracy, more modular design, and faster processing times. However, the same challenges of accurately feeding and efficiently processing these poor flowing excipients and active pharmaceutical ingredients still exist. This webinar will concentrate on some of the newest developments in design, control, and ancillary instrumentation to help combat some of these issues and ensure consistent powder flow.
• Options in feeder configurations for actively addressing poor flowing powders
• Ancillary devices available for addressing flow issues such as ratholing and bridging in feeder hoppers
• Influences and solutions for addressing pressure and vacuum fluctuations within the feeder including how to recognize these situations in processing
• Alleviating upstream and downstream influences on gravimetric feeders, including properly designed refill systems
• Addressing both quick turnaround and cleaning for feed systems through modular design and WIP options