Coperion K-Tron can conduct tests with your process materials to answer critical process questions and determine the best configuration of the feeding equipment or conveying system for a particular product or group of products.
- All feeding equipment available, from volumetric feeders, loss-in-weight feeders and weigh belt feeders to low-rate micro-ingredient feeders
- Feeder Selection: Test Lab Database for known bulk materials, experience-based selection for unknown bulk materials
- Feeding Test: Accuracy measurements in the requested feedrange, optimization of the feeder configuration, evaluation of process safety, long term testing of feeding system
- Several conveying systems for dilute phase and dense phase conveying
- Bin design and selection of flow aid devices
- Interfaces with upstream and downstream systems