>> Turnkey systems for the compounding industry from one single source
Coperion – a competent partner for a host of applications
Coperion has extensive know-how in the compounding systems sector and offers its customers a comprehensive range of goods and services aimed at eliminating interfaces to ensure maximum customer benefits. Our portfolio ranges from customized overall systems to plants of modular design.
Coperion's unique feature is the combination of Materials Handling and Compounding & Extrusion under one roof. This has decisive advantages for our customers when planning and installing a compounding plant, as they only have one contact, and clearly defined project responsibility - which we are pleased to assume.
- Know-how for all stages of the compounding process
- A high level of competence in linking the individual process steps to one overall system concept
- Experience in planning of complete compounding systems, also of modular design
- In-depth competence in project management due to a large number of completed plant engineering reference projects
- Products used for the main process steps are developed and manufactured in house
- Standardised modules for economical installation of complete compounding systems
- Economical, efficient and professional project handling for maximum control regarding costs, deadlines and product quality as well as short project completion times
- Optimised process due to optimum linking of individual process steps to create an overall compounding system
- Integration of the operator philosophy into the compounding system
- Wide range of Coperion applications guarantee fast change of product
- High degree of operational safety due to intelligent safety concepts
- Fast on-site installation and start-up due to a global network of Coperion specialists who are familiar with the entire process chain.
- Coperion assumes responsibility for installation of the turnkey compounding plant
- Reliable operation due to plant control system with end-to-end, simple operating concept
- Standardised documentation facilitates maintenance and repair
- Service for the entire compounding system from one source
Coperion modular plants – an interesting compounding option
- Fast installation and on-site commissioning
- Pre-delivery inspection and training at Coperion's premises
- Maximum control regarding costs, scheduling and product quality
- Modules permit fast dismantling and reassembly
- Compounding line is largely independent of the building
- Simple transport by road or ship
- Modular plants can react quickly to dynamic markets
Contact us! We would be pleased to work with you to draw up the ideal concept!