We offer you the opportunity to take a trip into the working day routine of an international company during or after your studies. You have the chance to gather practical experience in fabrication, engineering technologies, business, scientific fields and much more during an internship or within the scope of a dissertation. Bachelor or Master, it makes no difference. In the meantime you can make important contacts for your later career and get a big step closer to your career at Coperion and Coperion K-Tron.
Are you near graduation at university? Then open the door to your career with us.
Our Offerings for Students
Coperion and Coperion K-Tron take you seriously as an intern. You work on active projects and are also given the opportunity to take over complex tasks. You will be accompanied by a personal tutor throughout your internship. Coperion continuously offers internships for students in engineering and scientific faculties who wish to do an internship in the field of industrial machine and plant construction which will help them in their professional and personal development, in the following key areas of application:
- Sales for plant systems, bulk materials components and spare parts
- Sales for compounding and extrusion machines and systems
- Sales for our Competence Center Service
- Order handling, engineering project management, design
- Production and material management at the Stuttgart site
- Production logistics at the Niederbiegen site with the technical disciplines of production planning and control, material management or assembly
- Process technology, research & development, Test Lab
- Commercial disciplines with finance and accounting, controlling, IT and HR
Are you close to graduating in an engineering or scientific discipline and want to finish your studies in style with a successful, practical-based thesis?
Coperion can offer you an excellent technical environment with intensive personal tutorship from the first to the last day.
Human Resources Coperion Stuttgart
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org