Benefit from Coperion K-Tron's Quick Change Feeders:
Easy cleanability and changeover: Any kind of cleaning solvent can be used on the stainless steel Quick Change Feeders. They can be quickly cleaned and changed from single screw to twin screw to handle powders, fibers and other hard-to-feed materials. Unlike easy-to-clean stainless steel Quick Change Feeders, the vinyl liners of flexible walled feeders can stain and tear, requiring the purchase of three to four new liners per year.
High value / fast return on investment: While flexible walled feeders may have a lower initial purchase price than the all stainless steel Quick Change Feeders, the higher cost of maintenance (replacing stained or torn liners) adds to the purchase price considerably and erases any initial price differential.
Excellent accuracy / maximum flexibility to handle a variety of materials: Improved material handling for a wide range of materials via the use of either single or twin screws on the same feeder base combined with Coperion K-Tron’s highly accurate patented SFT weighing technology produce excellent short-term feeding accuracy, particularly important on short custom runs.
Applications for which the Quick Change Feeders are worthwhile
- Where frequent and easy cleaning is required
- Where product contamination is not allowed
- Where only one feeder must handle a variety of products
- Where ingredients must be changed quickly and cleanly
- Where formulations may need to change from time to time
All benefits at a glance
- Maximum material handling capability and conversion flexibility
- Fast and easy changeover, disassembly and cleaning
- Convenient for remote wet washdown
- Minimizes installation cost and process downtime
- High feeding accuracy with gravimetric models
- Full compatibility with other Coperion K-Tron K2 feeders