Executive: Kimberly K. Ryan, Ulrich Bartel, Ulf Meusel-Böhm, Stefan Rottke
Coperion will only be responsible for damages - for whatever legal reason, including illegal action - in connection with the use of this Internet presentation which are caused by wilful intent or gross negligence.
If Coperion has a mandatory liability due to violation of essential contractual obligations, the value of claims for damages shall be limited to foreseeable damages.
Coperion’s liability under the Product Liability Act remain unaffected. This limited liability does not apply either in case of death, injury or damage to health.
Coperion will do all in its power to keep the Coperion websites virus-free but cannot guarantee freedom from viruses. Coperion therefore recommends you to take adequate precautions to prevent viruses, for example by the use of virus scanners, before downloading documents and information.
Coperion provides no guarantee for the faultlessness of the services offered on the Coperion websites nor for their availability.
The contents of the Coperion GmbH website are protected by copyright. Downloading or printing of individual pages or parts thereof is permitted providing that neither the copyright note nor other legally protected names or references to them are removed. Coperion GmbH reserves all proprietary rights if data are downloaded from the website or reproduced in any other way.
Reproduction, disclosure, modification, linking or use of the Coperion GmbH website in whole or in part for public or commercial purposes is prohibited without the prior written consent of Coperion GmbH.
Data privacy statement
We attach great importance to the protection and security of personal data, and therefore adhere strictly to the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation. Please find below information on the type of data recorded and the purpose for which it is collected:
1. Data transmission/data logging When you visit this site, the web server automatically records log files that cannot be assigned to a specific person. This data contains, for example, the browser type and version, operating system used, referrer URL (site previously visited), IP address of the inquiring computer, access date and time of the server request, and the file request of the client (file name and URL). This data is collected solely for the purpose of statistical analysis. It is not passed on to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
2. Use of personal data Personal data is collected or processed only if you share this information voluntarily, e.g. within the context of an inquiry. You can, at any time, revoke in writing (e.g. by email or fax) and with immediate effect the consent previously given for your personal data to be stored, provided that there are no reasons in connection with the processing of a business transaction that necessitate this storage. Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless this is necessary due to statutory provisions.
3. Information on, changes to, and the deletion of your data In accordance with applicable law, you can inquire with us in writing at any time as to whether we are storing any personal data on you, and what that data is. You will promptly receive a corresponding disclosure in this regard.
4. Security of your data We will take all technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure that the personal data that you have provided to us cannot be accessed by unauthorized third parties. It is advisable to send any data or information that is extremely sensitive by mail, as complete data security cannot be guaranteed for email transmissions.
5. Notice re Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ('Google'). Google Analytics uses 'cookies', i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis to be performed of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie on your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored on a server belonging to Google in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of analyzing your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not, under any circumstances, associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website. You can prevent cookies from being installed by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser software, however we should like to point out that if you do this, you may not be able to make use of the full scope of this website's functions. By using this website, you consent to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
6. Cookies On some of our sites we use 'session cookies' to make it easier for you to use our websites. These are small text files that are stored on your hard disk only for the duration of your visit to our website and, depending on your browser setting, are deleted again when the browser is closed. These cookies do not call up any information stored about you on your hard disk and will not compromise your PC or its files. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However, you can deactivate the storage of cookies or configure your browser to notify you when cookies are sent.
7. Changes to these data privacy provisions From time to time, we will update these guidelines on the protection of your personal data. We recommend that you take a look at these guidelines occasionally in order to remain up to date on how we are protecting your data and constantly improving the content of our website. Should we make significant changes relating to the collection, use, and/or forwarding of the personal data that you have provided to us, we will draw your attention to this by means of a clear and conspicuous notice on the website. Your use of the website indicates your agreement with the terms of these guidelines for the protection of personal data.
Should you have any questions on these data privacy provisions please get in touch with us via our contact page.